The OPW 11B® Series is designed for use in retail and commercial filling applications including prepay, self and full-service, credit/debit card readers or card-lock systems to help prevent gasoline spills. The OPW 11B® will not open until the pumping system is pressurized, and closes automatically when the pressure is removed. Unleaded Spout (13/16 inch O.D.) For standard gasoline service up to 10% Ethanol
Features & Benefits
Safe for Use
- UL and ULC listed for use in standard gasoline service up to 10% ethanol blends.
- Prevents gasoline spills in prepay or card lock systems utilizing OPW's unique No Pressure No Flow Device. The nozzle cannot be opened until the pumping system is pressurized, and closes automatically when the pressure is removed.
- Prevents consumer from jamming the nozzle in an open position Blocker on lever guard.
- FlowLock allows nozzle to shut-off when falling out of a vehicle, and tipped up limiting spillage and unsafe conditions.
Durable & Long Lasting Design
- Cycle tested and proven to last longer than 1 million cycles - Better than any other nozzle available on the market today*
- Durable lever guard that won't scratch your customers' vehicles Made from Duratuff®.
- New hold open clip spring lasts longer than previous designs
Design working pressure
- 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
- Body: aluminum
- Lever & Lever Guard: Duratuff®
- Packing: Graphite with Teflon®
- Disc: Viton®
- Spout: aluminum
- Inlet Size: 3/4 inch NPT
- Weight: 2.73 lbs.