- PetroClear® 511P filters are particulate removing spin-on filters designed for aftermarket cost efficient particulate filtration of fuels at high volume fueling locations such as truck stops, card lock sites, and industrial and commercial applications.
- PetroClear® model 51130P spin-on filters are designed to remove particulate from neat gasoline, Ethanol blended gasoline, diesel, Biodiesel, ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel), Kerosene, fuel oils, lube oils and synthetic fluids.
- The PetroClear® 511P filter series is designed for particulate removal only and WILL NOT REACT TO WATER IN NEAT GASOLINE OR DETECT PHASE SEPARATION IN ETHANOL BLENDED GASOLINE.
- PetroClear® model 51130P filter offers efficient 30 micron (nominal) particulate removal.
- Textured paint coating helps ensure a simple, mess-free installation and removal process.
- UL® recognized
- PetroClear® model 51130P utilizes a 30 micron (nominal) cellulose media to remove particulate from gasoline and diesel fuels including all Ethanol blended gasoline, Biodiesel, ULSD (Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel), Kerosene, fuel oils and synthetic fluids. Removes particulate 30 microns (nominal) or larger.
- The maximum flow rate for PetroClear® model 51130P is 40 gpm (151 lpm). Maximum operating pressure is 50 psid (3.4 bar). Collapse pressure is 150 psid (10.3 bar). Maximum operating temperature is 250°F (139°C).
- Standard 1.5"-16 UNF mounting thread ref. (1" flow) required for most spin-on filter adapters used in aftermarket and/or high-flow applications.
- Each filter is packaged with a separate gasket that will fit most standard brands of adapter filter mounting bases. Install gasket in adapters groove by placing in groove at 3 to 4 places and then smoothing gasket between those points. Lubricate with light oil. NOTE: Gasket does not mount on filter!
- If using this filter in a hydraulic/lube oil application, verify that you are applying the filter on a spin-on filter head that has a by-pass valve.
|Micron Rating||30 Micron (nominal)|
|Mounting Thread||1.5" 16 UNF|
|Flow Rate||40 gpm (151 lpm)|
|Gasket Material||Buna N|
|Collapse (Min.)||150 psid (10.3 bar)|
|Burst (Min.)||200 psi (13.5 bar)|
|Max. Operating Temp.||250°F (139°C)|